Nicole has become quite the accomplished quilter with a wide streak of modesty. I have seen her work up close, and it is beautiful! It is great to see her blogging now too. I am so blessed to have such a talented friend!
Nicole made me the most beautiful quilt - it is currently on our bed and makes me happy every time I look at it! It contains my most favorite color shades - I'm glad that everyone gets to see it on this blog.
2 comments:
Nicole has become quite the accomplished quilter with a wide streak of modesty. I have seen her work up close, and it is beautiful! It is great to see her blogging now too. I am so blessed to have such a talented friend!
Nicole M.
Nicole made me the most beautiful quilt - it is currently on our bed and makes me happy every time I look at it! It contains my most favorite color shades - I'm glad that everyone gets to see it on this blog.
MOM
Post a Comment