


Each quarter at Lake View Elementary the students who bring in their homework 100% of the time or have 100% attendance get a fun day. This quarter they went to the park to have lunch and play games. I went to help out. Ezra and I played catch with a football and then he wanted to do the parachute. Noah and Jonah only wanted to play a baseball game so I just watched. The kids love a day out of the classroom. Thier faces are so happy and excited it is fun to see. Next quarter the reward is a Winter Carnival in the gym that I used to make and hand out cotton candy until last year when our state passed a law banning foods with too much sugar. So last year we passed out granola bars. Not as fun for the kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment