

Hannah and Esther were in different dances at the end of the year performance . Esther was a jailbird dancing to "Jailhouse Rock". It was very cute and Esther enjoys being on stage. Hannah was in four different dances, modern and jazz, no ballet this time. Hannah had been at girls' camp the three days before the performance and came home the afternoon of the first show. She did not look like she missed the dress rehearsals, she came out and remembered everything. We had fun watching the show.
2 comments:
Nicole!!!!! Wow!!! I saw your mom a lot last week for scout camp and told her on the 4th that she needed to convince her girls to get on FaceBook, like her boys!!!!! She said seh would email me your blog address and theirs! So here it is!!! Hello!!! How are you! Your family is beautiful!!!!! I cannot believe how big Hannah is!!!! I just found pictures the other day of when she was just a little one and I visited you in Reno!!! How many years ago that was! I hope you are well, and I would love to reconnect!
Amy Warner Hirsbrunner
Larson fam- So good to see that you have a blog! I love reading what my friends are up to. Awesome. Love you guys!
Post a Comment