Friday, August 28, 2009

Summer in BC


Four generations of beautiful women!

Jonah loves Hazel!

Chicken fighting tradition continues, Hannah is tall enough to be in the water against Dane.

Esther loved Great Grandpa's golf putting man. We are so blessed to have so many grandparents. Every time we visit the kids can't wait to go across the street and have a flag ceremony (and of course ask politely if they can have a piece of candy from Great Grandpa!).
I took the kids over to my parents house for a few days in July. We had such a busy summer I could barely squeeze in a visit! The kids love to go and we swim all day and night. Noah and Jonah stayed there for an extra 4 days. My mom took them to Hurricane where my mother-in-law, Kathy, was visiting Amy. Kathy drove to Page that afternoon to visit us for a couple days when Sarah and her family were visiting.

3 comments:

Moore Minutes said...

I love the 4 generations photo. Isn't that special? It looks like you've had an active and full summer!

Goodfellow Family said...

that last picture of Esther my first look at it, I thought it was Mallory. So random but wow. Anyhoo, love the pics. Excited to see you guys in a few weeks. Loves!

The State of Our Family said...

You gotta love chicken fighting! How cool that Hannah can go up against Dane! You go, girl!