9 years ago
Thursday, April 8, 2010
Ezra's Baptism
We had a wonderful weekend celebrating Ezra's baptism. We are so blessed to have another wonderful 8 year old! His baptism was a week after he turned 8 and the whole week he kept saying, "Mom just let me get baptized, I don't want to wait!" It was great to see him so excited. He was so happy. I know he has a strong testimony that the gospel is true and being baptized is part of the plan to return to Heavenly Father. Hannah played the piano while Esther sang a song. Jonah gave a talk on the Holy Ghost and Uncle Sam gave a talk on baptism. Grandma Hardy and Noah gave prayers. I am so thankful to have the gospel and I am grateful to Ezra for his example and strong spirit. We were so thankful to have our family come and support us. We love having family visit! Thanks for coming. I had fun making an 8 cookie bouquet and used gumballs in the vase, I took that idea from sugardoodle and altered it a little.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
We're glad we got to come play with our Page cousins and see Ezra be baptized!
Congrats to Ezra!!! We sure miss your family!!! Tell everyone hi for us!!
Congrats! Love the cookie bouquet! It's weird to think of your mom as "Grandma Hardy". :)
Post a Comment