Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Esther's Preschool Graduation




Esther loves preschool, loves Miss Jill and loves her class so much! Preschool has been her favorite thing. They had a program where they sang songs, recited a poem and did the alphabet in sign language. Of course I was teary eyed through the entire 12 minutes. Then we ate brownies while watching a DVD of pictures Jill had taken throughout the year. That is when I was no longer teary but crying. Esther is too grown up. Jill is one of my good friends and I will miss seeing her and her son Ben, that is one of Esther's dearest friends. Jill is a great teacher and has the kindest heart.
I really don't think I am ready for this next stage of my life. I have never been good with change. Did anyone hear the conference talk by Elder Steven E. Snow, "Get On with Our Lives"? I think he gave the talk just for me. One quote"Most of us do not seek or even welcome dramatic changes. But change is an essential part of life's experiences...Keep an eternal perspective. Understand that change and challenges are part of God's plan...Have faith...Be of good cheer." I am working on my faith and this next step of my life where all my kids are at school.

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

You are an awesome Mom! Benson is Sept 30 so I still have another year of having him home. I don't know what I'll do next year. I'm sure you will keep yourself busy.

www.designedtodazzle.blogspot.com said...

What a fun end of the year. All your kids are so busy and active. It is wonderful. It was so great to see your family over memorial day. Can't wait to come down in a few weeks. Love you guys

Adam and Abby

The State of Our Family said...

How stinkin' cute is that?!?

Annelise said...

I can't believe it. She was a little baby when I left. Yet, it has been 3 years. My, my how time flies!