


I did a fun sharing time in our ward for Father's Day. I had some dads of the children come in to be on a question panel. I had a jar of about 50 questions the kids chose from, like what is your favorite sport, do you play the piano, where were you born, etc. I started with the sunbeam class and each child could pick the dad they wanted to ask the question to. Esther was the third to ask a question and she asked Scott what his favorite sport was and she guessed him right away! All the dads disguised their voices. When the kids thought they knew who one dad was they could guess and the dad would take off his mask. The kids were so thrilled to see their dad and would run up and hug them. It was so much fun. I did this for Mother's Day also.
1 comment:
This is SUCH an awesome idea!! LOVE IT!
Post a Comment