Saturday, May 24, 2008

Esther's Preschool Program


Esther's preschool had an end of the year
program. Esther was a shooting star. She
had all of her songs memorized and loves
singing them. Her teacher has the preschool
in her home. Esther went on Tues and
Thurs from 10-12. I cried at the program
when her teacher showed a DVD of pictures
throughout the year. I don't want Esther to
grow up. Esther's good friend Janie moved in
February and Esther still talks about her.
Everyone moves from Page! Esther loved
going to school and loves her teacher Miss Jill.

3 comments:

The Anderson Family said...

manti95
What a GREAT blog! I feel like a super star to be apart of it!

Larson Reserve, LLC said...

We love Esther along with all of our other Lake Powell Larson cousins! Way to go, Nicole on the blog. It's fun to read.-Steph

Goodfellow Family said...

Hey Nicole, fun to have your blog too. I love to read it. Anyhoo, I need your email so please email it to me. I am glad Scott passed it along to you. Miss you guys and think of you often. Loves! Sarah