

The boys love going to Father & Sons campout. It is their only camping of the year and they are so happy! This year was on the stake level and there was an ex-NFL player that spoke about priesthood blessings. All the boys paid attention. The other 12 hours were spent playing makeshift baseball with other boys. The campsite was only 15 minutes away in the middle of the desert but the boys didn't care.
I had a great Mother's Day. Scott was in charge of Primary with some other dads so we could go to class. I missed my kids when I went to Relief Society! They did a great job. Hannah wrote a poem for me. I'll have to ask her if I can post it. I loved all the cards and flowers the boys and Esther made in class. I think Mother's Day is the only day I remember to have Scott take my picture with our kids. It's usually me behind the camera. Tomorrow is the last day of school. I can't wait!
1 comment:
You forgot to mention the wonderful dinner we had at the Rainbow room with the girls while the boys were at their campout! We need to make that an annual tradition. (-:
Post a Comment