

Jonah has been the best batter on his minor league team. His team is in 2nd place right now. Jonah went 5 for 5 at his last game and played short stop and catcher. Ezra's t-ball just finished their season. Ezra is ready to play in the minors next year. In t-ball there are no outs and everyone gets a chance to bat in the two innings. Ezra bats left the first inning and right the second inning. I haven't taken pictures of Noah's major league games. This is the first week it has been warm at night. Noah's games can go until 9 pm and it has been a very cold spring with a lot of wind. We've had to wear coats and bring blankets for the late games. We love baseball. The boys play it every chance they can.
1 comment:
For some reason this makes me really home sick for Page. You need to post lots of pictures! Your kids are cute. I want to see your yard too. Last time I saw it it was all dirt. I want to see what projects Scott has been up to lately! You too!!
Post a Comment